"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Soul Food: Perspectives




Hi guys!

Before I start, I owe you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I pray you and your loved ones have begun 2016 with joy, laughter, testimonies and many other good things. My pray for you all is that this year brings greater testimonies, bigger opportunities and more strength and that the grace of God may always find you!

These last few days, weeks, months even, has been like a big show outside of my own body. I'm not saying I've changed, cause if you pay attention, you'll see I haven't...but I have learnt a lot. Mostly about myself. My perpective has changed now I'm fighting to keep the focus.

I'd always been careful about protecting myself from exterior factors that may cause a chain reaction leading to any kind of change no matter how small. But what happens when the walls fall? Well, vulnerability definitely comes next. But vulnerability helps to build strength. It's taking a chance. Seeing other things, other people through different eyes and submitting to the fact that there is much more, bigger and greater than my little world. It's about learning from others what you thought you'd always known, acquired or earned.

More and more, I'm realizing that things are not the way they seem and people are not black or white; my life is worth living; pain will come but there is always a choice; getting hurt is a risk worth taking; we all need each other to survive.

On this journey, nothing is for sure or unchanging, only the one who made it: God. 
All you can do is make the most of it.


Smile. Keep your head up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top