"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, April 26, 2015

What She Wore } Fun T-Shirts




Hey!

Today's gist is about my recent t-shirt purchase. If you have been following the blog long enough, you'll know that I love t-shirts, especially printed ones. 


Recently, I got one with the characters of the comic strip "Peanuts". I would never have dreamt I could wear something like it but immediately I laid eyes on it, I thought it too cool. Maybe my old-school flare and love for everything uncommon got the better of me.

Who knows? All I know is that I love it, though it did get me a few looks.

And you? Yay or nay? :)

1 comment:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top