"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, April 20, 2015

What She Wore } Favorite Picks From Last Winter




Winter has always been a challenging season for me when it came to fashion. In between trying to keep warm and stay true to my style, trying to remain coordinated fashion-wise can be quite challenging and even daunting. 
However, I tried to stay creative yet keeping it simple. But those who know me well know that during the winter, keeping warm is my number one goal. I'd rather stay warm than look cute, I always say :)But it is totally possible to remain stylish even during the chills.

Check out some of my favourite picks from last winter:

1. Reliable HEAD GEAR : A stylish head gear for the season was one of the things I enjoyed most this last winter. Not only was I keeping warm but I was also keeping it stylish. The only downside to this baby is the fact that it definitely knows how to mess up my hair dos. This might not be on my list next year since my hair has grown out now. I got this one from  PRIMARK.

2. Oversized CARDIGAN : an all time favourite. Whatever the style, classy or varsity inspired, oversized cardigans are always a stylish touch to your outfit. These are especially good to pair with slim pants. The one in the pictures is from PRIMARK.

3. Puffy JACKET : I'd gotten used to long cloaks and coats that I'd forgotten how stylish a puffy jacket can be. They are also very good ofr keeping warm and looking stylish at the same time. Frankly, I believe they are even warmer than coats. The one in the pictures is now my all time favourite from ZARA. It is crazy how warm this baby is. 

4. TIMBERLANDS : My number one favourite winter shoes. These babies have been there for me and with me through the snow, rain and sleet. They have weathered it all with me. Reliable, warm and durable, I recommend Timberlands for those long and cold winter months. Wear them with some thick socks and say good bye to frozen toes all winter. 

What were your favourite fashion picks from last winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top