"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What She Wore : The Timeless Classic



Hi!

I pray all is well with you all. On my end, things are back in motion and it's full speed ahead again with the new school year. As it's my custom, I am abuzz with activity but it's all good things :)

This was last Sunday's outfit and I have to say, I really enjoyed wearing it. I personally love pencil skirts - a timeless classic of mine! I love the elegance, simplicity and modesty of this skirt! I'd never really been able to wear them though because I never really thought I had to the "shape" to go with it but that had just been my insecurities talking. 

It was also very exciting revisiting the turban! I have abandoned my scarves in a corner of my wardrobe ever since I did my second big chop but I am bending towards them once again.

I wanted simple colours, hence the gray, black an nude heels.

P.S: can you spot something new?

Elegance is just stylish simplicity in action


2 comments:

  1. You know what? I don't like pencil skirts either because of my shape!
    I might have to give it a try soon!

    Is the necklace new?
    What is new? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sis!
      You should! I feel pencil skirts can complement any shape and size.

      No, not the necklace! But you are not far off :)

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top