"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Weight Loss Diaries : Weight Loss Motivation


Hi!

I recently filmed my very first video in a very long time! It was exciting but I have to admit I was camera shy and a little rusty. But anyway, I got the message across! The video is geared at inspiring and encouraging other ladies out there on their weight loss journeys. I want every queen out there to know, as long as she wants it, she can do it! Just keep going. Every day is a new second chance. No more excuses.
It's now live on YouTube. Check it out. Share it. Comment on it!

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top