"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, September 5, 2014

Lately...



Hi!
Excuse my hiatus, but it has all been for a good cause :)
Back today to give you a peak of some of the things I've been up to.

It's been busy on this end - as usual - and sometimes, it seemed as if I wasn't getting much done but looking back now, I can confidently say it's been a pretty productive summer, thank God.

Firstly, God gave my partner in crime (a.k.a baby sis) and I the grace to finally pursue the dream He had placed in us to travel. It has been so enriching and we are excited about what is still yet to come!


First stop was Nice, France. The endless blue sea, the spotless blue sky & the constant buzz makes Nice a perfect summer vacation. It was so hot I even got a tan! The marks of my sandals have been permanently stamped to my skin - well until the tan wears off :) Nice is a perfect sea, sun & sand getaway vacation. We came back enchanted!


Next up was Monte-Carlo, Monaco. Oh, what can I say about this amazing city? Is it the architecture? The pristine streets? Or the breath-taking view? Well...All that and more! We fell instantly in love with Monaco!





We concluded our summer travels with Prague, Czech Republic. Never would I have imagined that this country concealed so much wealth of history, character and beauty! A definite gem indeed! Our favourite town though, is Cesky Krumlov which is just 3 hours from Prague.

It has been a wonderful trip overall. We have learnt so much and met amazing people! I can not begin to even put the experience into words...We are just so grateful to God.

Secondly, we hav begun or own photography blog! Yes, a photography blog! We are still learning when it comes to shooting but we are passionate about what we do and would love to share our work and stories with the world! Check out our newly launched blog at >> www.couronneroyalephotography.com

We are so excited about Couronne Royale Photography! We don't know God's plans yet but we are sure they are awesome!

We will also be sharing our travel stories there so if you want more details about our destinations and experiences, go follow the blog!!

That's about all I'm sharing for now but let me leave you with this message: use what you have, where you have to do what you want to do. Do not make excuses about what you do not have. Get creative with what you do have.
If I've learnt anything is that nothing falls on your laps while sitting around, grumbling or making excuses. You don't have to "have it made" already to get anywhere but you have to start somewhere to have it made. Don't forget, nothing is too small to use!
And above all, remember to love people and use things. NOT the other way round!

Thank you for all your support!









6 comments:

  1. I love EVERYTHING about this post! Congratulations on pursuing your dreams, and the photos are lovely.

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!!
      I really appreciate your lovely words :)

      Delete
  2. I bet you had a lot of fun. I hope to travel like that soon. Take me with you next time pweezzz *baby's voice* :-) I love ur blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis.

      Oh yes! Haha! I don't mind though the airport security might.
      So glad you enjoy the blog^^

      God bless you richly!

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top