"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What She Wore : Going Green




Hi! 
One of the most beautiful things about [spring and] the summer is the beautiful green hue that the trees and flowers take up.
Inspired by this, I put together a simple summer outfit a few days ago.




Maxi skirts are my secret summer loves though I do not have enough of them and white tops have made it to the top of my summer list! It's grew to be able to let air flow through under the summer sun and keep out any excess heat if you know what I mean!



This outfit says a lot about how I like to feel when I dress up during these warmer months : light, free & comfortable!

4 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top