"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, July 25, 2014

Styling Low-cut Natural Hair {in The Morning}



With natural hair, mornings are never that easy nor always pleasant. And now with my low cut, I am being reminded that the shorter the hair, the tougher the task. But with the right tools and method, it's possible to make styling your hair for the day much more easier.  

Check out how I prepare my hair for the day --

1. spray hair with water/water based moisturizer to make the hair pliable and easy to manipulate while keeping breakage at bay
I use the Arewa NATURALS' Marshmallow & Malva Daily Moisturizer or just plain water

2. Apply a leave in conditioner or a water-based hair cream to increase moisture levels which will increase hair elasticity & add sheen.
I use the Arewa NATURALS' ULTIMATE Leave In Conditioner. 


3. Apply a light oil to seal in moisture which will keep the hair from drying out during the day
I use the Arewa NATURALS' Japanese Camellia Kissi Super light hair oil.

4. Style as desired. 
I sometimes comb my hair lightly with my Hercules Sagemann comb.

2 comments:

  1. Any style you wear, you remain beautiful. God bless you. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sis!!
      I miss you too!
      Hope to talk soon.

      God bless you richly and guide you!

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top