"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, June 20, 2014

What She Wore : Everyday Casual

Today's post is about an outfit I wore a few days ago during my trip to the Netherlands. It was a bit nippy over there hence the overall "keeping-warm" edge to the look. It's about a simple everyday look but if you know me well enough, you'll know simplicity is key for me when it comes to my outfits. 






For this look, I especially enjoyed pairing pieces that represent different worlds. It doesn't matter how apart the worlds are, as long as everything harmonizes at the end. The worlds represent my different interests. In this outfit : my love for sports and my inclination for simple elegance.



Shalom






4 comments:

  1. These pictures of you are so very becoming. I just love the short cut on you . . . a lot. Also, love the outfit, particularly the sweater. That could be in my closet for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much sis!! Yes, that sweater is a keeper!!

      Delete
  2. Woow! You look amazing Sis!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top