"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, May 22, 2014

With Love,


Hi!
I pray all is well with you all. Writing a [quick] update to let you know how I've been doing. 

Firstly, concerning my hair...Well, shaved everything off during second week of January. I'd been itching to do this for a while now. I'd always wanted to wear a very low cut, a chance I didn't have with my 2 past big chops because I'd always transitioned before the cut. Was I nervous? Yeah, a bit. I was a little doubtful about the out come but I am very happy with my decision and regret nothing. I actually think it came out alright. I totally enjoy the free time. Yes, I said it. Shaving my hair off shaved time off the time spent caring for it. When I first did the cut, I didn't have to spend 2 minutes on my hair! Now, it's been 4 months since and my hair is gradually back occupying my my time. I've been doing some experimenting and though I do miss the ease of styling long hair it's been great rediscovering my hair and watching it grow all over again.


Secondly, concerning my health and fitness journey...Still going strong! The weightless goal has been reached now it's time to grow stronger! 

As I said, this is a quick update. Watch out for the deets to come.

God bless.

With Love,
From this side of the universe ;)

8 comments:

  1. Wait, what?!!

    Wow!

    You look good though. It suits you well.

    ebunoluwole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shocked you cut it, but you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing . . . and your hair is fabulous. Really short hair suits you VERY well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sis! That is really sweet of you! :)

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top