"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, November 30, 2013

24 Days To CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE


Hi cyber family! I know I have been missing terribly in action but all for a good cause. Much has been going on and I have a thousand and one stories to tell but just can't keep up. What's more, it's the festive season and the whole world is abuzz with excitement. Things seem to be moving too fast - sometimes.
So, in an attempt to share with you more often and capture these precious moments, I am giving myself a challenge. From the 1st of December to the 24th, I will be posting a picture a day taken on that same day, either on blogger, tumblr or instagram

That's my challenge. It will not only help me to show you what I've been up to more efficiently but I'd also be able to express myself much better. 

The challenge is open to anyone and everyone that wants to join me. I will be tagging the pictures as #24daysb4christmas. If you wish to join, please add that tag your pictures also especially if you are sharing on instagram so I can find them :)

These are the official rules:

1. take a picture a day from the 1st of December to the 24th
2. Post the picture on tumblr, instagram (most preferably) or blogger
3. Tag your pictures 
- on tumblr, instagram, twitter : with the tag #24daysb4christmas  - if you post them on your blog,  put the link on the comment box.
 Have fun!


I trust all is well with you all. Thank you all so much for your love. 

With these pictures, there will be hair talk, fashion gist and Spiritual chat by the grace of God.

Stay tuned and watch out for the first picture tomorrow!!

6 comments:

  1. cool. you're toning up real nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. love the hair! <3

    How about following each other?

    Kisses

    PERONALBLOG | BLOGLOVIN’ | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gal! Stumbled on this today. Great job. Looks like you are missing in action. When are you coming back. You can do it! You are endued with grace for great exploits. See you back here soon. Warm thots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ma. Thank you so much for your comment. I am really encouraged!

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top