"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, September 28, 2013

What She Wore : Color Blocking



Though I don't get to do it as often as I'd love to, I really enjoy color blocking my outfits. I'd never really been one to match everything together, when it came to that, I'd always gone against the current. During the Summer, I experimented with these green pants and ventured on the path of color blocking. I had hesitated on getting the pants at first because of the color, but they had been on sale for a ridiculously cheap price. But I decided to take up the challenge of working wth them. However, I do admit that I doubt I would have looked at these pants twice if they had not been on sales.


This outfit is a pretty simple outfit yet it screams fun. Defnitely great for the summer months and also appropriate for the rest of the year. The shirt and pants are simple yet when put together, they bolden the look. And of course, my go-to brown heels help showcase the colors. Work with bright colors when you find your outfit on the simple side. 





 pants h&m // Shirt + shoes primark 

❤❤


6 comments:

  1. Cute, I need those green pants in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. And I want the shoes! I've been looking for nude (MY nude) pumps since forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know what you mean. These babies are staples!

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top