"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, July 4, 2013

What She Wore : Ivory



With the summer [nearly] in full gear, I thought I'd get into summer mode too with this simple outfit. 
I choose a plain ivory dress, a pair of skinny jeans & my faithful brown loafers.
The dress was on sales and quite frankly when I got it, it was like a steal to me. I love the lace trimmings & the mere simplicity of the dress. And the jeans? Need I say I'm in love with skinny jeans at the moment? And the loafers? They never grow old.





My hair is another story altogether. Let's just say it's a braid-out gone wild. But even with the major shrinkage, I truly enjoyed rocking the look. 






 dress + jeans  h&m // shoes dosenbach 


2 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top