"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, July 22, 2013

What She Wore : Acid




Hey!

I trust everyone is doing great and having an amazing summer. On my end, things are moving pretty fast and I am actually busy even without the school factor o.O
Anyway, God's been overall faithful. I've not been doing much with my hair because of the time issue but it's I have been experimenting with outfits.

Today's outfit is a casual, everyday look. I especially like the acid yellow top. I'm not really a yellow person but when it comes to acid yellow, I'm in. I normally choose acid yellow for my workout gear but this top was winning when I saw it on the rack. The color is great because you can rock it to virtually anything and wear it to any kind of look - classy, dressed down, vintage, you name it!






I paired it with a pair of gray jeans - another favorite. The top is best with dull or low toned colors. Loud colors could overshadow it and eventually make it look ridiculous.
The two balance each other out.

The brown loafers fit in nicely because they really quite discreet.


dress + jeans H&M


2 comments:

  1. I like your outfit! It's simple, but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I dress a lot alike... I like simplicity yet classic pieces at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top