"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hair Update : Summer Pin Up Style


With the summer comes many styling options...Right? Well, I've been taking it easy with puffs & pin ups. Apart from the time factor, there's also the fact that natural hair can be so unpredictable. So the two easiest styles for me right now are puffs and pin ups. They are also great styles when all else fails or when your hair needs some serious TLC you cannot deliver immediately. 




The other day I did a simple pin up style using my stretchable double comb. Pin ups have gotten a lot easier for me over the years as my hair grew. It's a simple yet stylish look which looks even better with a braid or twist out!

How've you been wearing your hair this summer?

7 comments:

  1. Nice! A flexi-8 would also be great with this style. Check your email; I sent you an email a while back re: Slimwavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Never heard of it but would have to check it out.
      Can I pelase get another invitation?

      Delete
  2. This is cute! I have yet to master the pin-up, as my hair isn't long enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sytectica.
      Thank you. With length, pin-ups are much easier!
      Have fun growing :)

      Delete
  3. This is cute I will have to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top