"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Guess Who's Back?

 
Hi blog family!
I pray all is well with you all. I've been doing good, glory be to God. With exams done with, I can now focus on the other things that have been calling for my attention, such as blogging. 
So dear family, this baby's back. Got some posts stacked up just be patient with me, it's going to be a packed summer ;)

Having served their purpose [and overstayed their welcome] the braids are gone and my curls are back! I've missed them but I haven't been doing anything exciting since. Been bunning it everyday. Now this is good because I get to protect my ends from the elements..and it also saves me time :)


But I will not be lazying around all summer with my hair...I've got some exciting styles in mind!

Don't forget to check out my shop for all my natural skin care & hair care goodies!!

Stay tuned 

10 comments:

  1. Great ur back!! Can't wait to see the new styles!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back, because I'm back to. I'm still taking a couple of classes, but trying to connect with my blog family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Funbi, recently discovered, read and loved your block... Im a newbie natural... Transitioned a year and finally did the BC earlier ths year in Feb... My hair is growing like crazy been taking extra care of my tresses not to mention those edges. MY Q: ive been playing around with the idea of birth control to regulate my cycle finally bought a pack nd I being thw internent junkie I am, i did some research on the possible side effects... One particularly caught my eye "MAY CAUSE HAIR LOSS" Almost threw them out right there and then but then I tought maybe there is a way to take them and still keep my hair... I need any miracle workers.. "Help" m not about to lose my twa.... Stay Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon.

      I'm not at all familiar with birth control pills and their side effects but I do believe it depends on each person. You could try it and keep a watchful eye. If ever you notice excess hair loss, you could stop.

      Try speaking to your doctor about it.

      If it bothers you that much, I'd advice you stay away from it.

      Hope that helped :)
      Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have!

      Delete
  5. Welcome back . . . its good to see you and your hair. Please check your email for a note from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, I got the invitation. Thanks! But unfortunately it's expired...Can you please send me another one?

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top