"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What She Wore : Subtle Orange



Hello!

I'm excited to be dropping in & I pray all is well with you all. I'm doing fine on this end, thank God. THings are still busy but being busy is not such a bad thing. It's proof that I'm still alive and I still have life to give.

Today's gist is all about an outfit I wore weeks ago...[and how the pictures keep piling up]. It's simple yet classy. I played with shades of cream & brown and used the skirt to bring it all out. You can get away with wearing a color that is close to your skin tone if you use a bolder color to stitch the look together...

Now, the skirt is anything but subtle in color but in style and design, I feel it pretty is. Simple elegance is the kind of elegance I like anyway so the skirt was winning.


By the way, my hair is in a braid out but at this point, it was already doing it's own thing...


outfit :: primark & h&m

2 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top