"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What She Wore : The Pencil Dress


I've never really had that faithful black dress other ladies seem to talk about. You know, that black dress you can always count on when you are out of idea, time or who knows? Well, after getting this dress I think I've found it. It's a simple black and white pencil dress with polka dots at the top and quite frankly, when it comes to simplicity, it doesn't get any more simple than this. But in all it's simplicity there is elegance. I know you've noticed now...it's the same song I sing...Simplicity and elegance with all that class but if you try and understand you'll see it's true. All i needed to do was match it up with my all time blue military inspired jacket and  blue tights. Matching the dress with another low-toned color brings it out instead of dulling it down. All that was left were my black heels and red bag. With all the dark colors, the bright colored bag was nothing but relevant.










 dress camae├»eu // bracelet + shoes + earrings primark // bag italy // jacket h&m // rhinestone bracelet market





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top