"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, May 24, 2013

What She Wore : Beret Girl



Hey!

Another outfit post on a simple outfit I wore last week to church. I decided to take it to the next level by matching my shoes with a simple beret. Truth is, though I love these babies, I haven't worn berets in a while...it's quite complicated with natural hair. But with these braids...slides on and does not mess anything up. It's a simple but stylish way to improve a style and they look great with box braids. Berets might have been around for hundreds of years but they make a powerful fashion statement.






shirt primark  // watch + bracelet market // pants + jacket + beret h&m // shoes zara

5 comments:

  1. You look nice...I like your weight.It looks very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking classy and sophisticated. The outfits are great and funky. Simplicity at its best!
    funky clothing

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top