"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, April 29, 2013

Hair Update : When Braids Come Out




Hi everyone!
Still abuzz with activities on my end but my days have been going by beautifully. In terms of an update, my hair has mostly been in braid outs these past few weeks...and I like it. If you have been reading long enough you will know braid outs are a personal favorite of mine. Quick, easy and versatile!




The other day I took my braid outs to a whole new level by adding a double stretchable comb.





Putting everything to the side is also a great way to wear braid outs. This is my approach to the oldschool style.





I also changed them up by wearing bangs and letting them fall. I only usually let them fall when they are less likely to shrink up .

That's it for now, more updates coming soon. 

❤❤

12 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top