"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, April 7, 2013

AREWA Naturals :***NEW GOODIES***



Hello! 
I hope my hello radiated some of my excitement...Well, if it didn't let me tell you that I'm really excited. As you all know, I run a Natural Body & Hair care line known as AREWA Naturals. What started out as a passion as grown into a business. I love what I do and it is a personal thrill for me. After making my own hair and body products, I thought I'd share with you all...and the world. It's been a while now that I've stopped buying any commercial hair or skin care product and please let me tell you it's been bliss. Not [only] because I make them but because of the quality of the products. 
Well, enough about me. Since I last spoke about AREWA Naturals on  DatFunkyFro.COM much has changed. Time hasn't permitted me to regularly keep you updated. Please forgive me :)

NEW GOODIES have been added to the line of AREWA Naturals' products.

Check some of them out --




What it's for -- To moisturize, heal and protect the skin. Especially suitable for dry skin

What it does -- It moisturized intensively by penetrating the skin. It also protects, heals and improves skin elasticity.

Ingredients --  Water, Vanilla infused Extra virgin Olive oil, BTMS, Extra virgin Coconut oil, Unrefined Shea butter, Unrefined Mango butter, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanilla extract, Grapefruit seed extract, Sweet Orange essential oil, Lemon essential oil 

Plus -- Has a lasting effect

Available in 250 ml or 50 ml

***



What it's for -- Moisturizing, healing and protecting the lips

What it does -- Moisturizes, heals & protects

Ingredients -- Virgin Coconut oil, Beeswax, Unrefined Shea butter, Unrefined Cocoa butter, Sweet Almond oil, Vanilla infused Extra virgin Olive oil 

Plus -- Smells absolutely delicious!

***




What it's for -- Keeping the scalp clean and healthy

What it does -- Cleanses, fights dandruff, regulates sebum production and promotes hair growth

Ingredients -- Jojoba oil, Castor oil, Virgin Coconut oil, Lavender infused Safflower oil, Sage Essential oil, Tea tree Essential oil, Peppermint Essential oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Essential oil, Palmarosa Essential oil, Ylang ylang Essential oil

 Plus -- A little goes a long way

***







What it's for -- To nourish, promote moisture and protect the skin

What it does -- Seals in moisture, heals and protects

Ingredients -- Unrefined Shea butter, Unrefined Mango butter, Unrefined Kokum butter, Virgin Coconut oil, Vanilla infused Extra virgin olive oil, Calendula infused Safflower oil, Lavender infused Safflower oil, Horsetail infused Grapeseed oil, Sunflower infused Chamomile oil, Extra virgin Olive oil, Morango oil, Caprylic Tryglyceride 


Plus -- Doesn't leave any sticky film behind. It penetrates immediately!


Available in 250 ml or 50 ml

***


That's just the very tip of the iceberg. Go on over to my shop and discover all the other goodies!

Buuuut....that's not all....I'm also officially launching the samples line! This means, practically all AREWA Natural's products are now available in sample size! So, if you would like to try a product and see how it works for you, it's sample version is best! These sample sizes are also great for traveling - they save you so much space!

If you have any questions concerning any of the AREWA Natural's products, please do not hesitate at all to let me know. Handmade hair & body products full of natural, yummy ingredients!

Handmade hair & body products full 
of natural, yummy ingredients!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like they're great products!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangleyOfficial

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! well done you..they look really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How d o I purchase? Seems d online is not working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon.

      Really? I'm so sorry about that. Doesn't take you to the checkout. Which step isn't working?

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top