"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, February 18, 2013

Datfunkyfro News : The Mis-Education Of The Black Woman



Hello!

The lovely Oluwaseun Sodunke of the fabulously stylish (a must for the fashionable or those seeking inspiration) MyStyledExpressions has given me the honors of sharing a post on her blog. It's called The Mis-Education Of The Black Woman. It covers the basics of staying natural and counters many false widespread notions about natural hair. I called it the mis-education because we - black women - have been mis-educated in different ways concerning a number of topics that pertain to our way of life, body & the way we perceive ourselves, and not just about our hair. However, I believe it's time we turned the mis-education into a proper education.

Go on and check out the post here!

God bless you 

2 comments:

  1. Lavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv :0)

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Glad you do ;)
      Going to go check out your blog :*

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top