"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Kindness Of Strangers...

-source-
I stumbled across a post on The Natural Haven [the most resourceful site on hair science I know of] speaking about raising funds for a singe mother - Sandra - who has just recently lost her husband. Please read the post, & whatever help you can lend (prayer, spreading the word, a little financial aid) will be a great blessing. Remember, even one drop of water can make the bucket overflow.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top