"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

-source-

Happy New - Year beauties & gents!!

Wishing you all a wonderfully blessed new year filled with joy, success, love & the peace of God. May He guide you through this year & may He align you according to His perfect will.

I hope you all had an amazing New-Year's day! I didn't do much but it was just as special.  

Last year was great but there are greater things for us all this year 2013. Thank you so much for staying with DatFunkyFro. I really appreciate all your support, love & prayers! DatFunkyFro is back in full swing & there are so many exctiting goodies coming up! Just sit back & stay tuned ;)

It's a new year, make the most of each day.

Live, Love & Pray!

:)




10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Funbi!

    2013 has already started out well. I wish you all the best this year!

    Very funky new blog design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too sis!! Thank you & likewise.
      Thanks for noticing the new blog design ;)

      Delete
  2. I am excited to see you come back in full swing. I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! I've missed you too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you sis!! I pray God surpasses your expectations this year!

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top