"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hair Update : A Closer Look At My Twists


It's been a week since I did my twists and...I am still pretty much enjoying them. The ease of having to wake up and not think about how I'm going to style my hair is just spoiling me. Apart from that, my hair can battle the EXTREMELY [no exaggeration] cold weather much easily in these twists due to lack of over-exposure. My hair is also doing really well...it's stayed moisturized through the cold & it's still pretty lustrous. Not only that but I love the different look it gives me.




Don't know how long the twists are going to be in for but I am trying to make the very most of it. I'll detail how I care for twists by the grace of God in another post!

10 comments:

  1. The style is gorgeous! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really suits you...A LOT! Wish I could do twists like that! Again. great job!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I like how you styled it. Question:How do you keep your hair moisturized and how do you wash it while its in twists?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! I'll be answering that question very soon in a post :)

      Delete
  4. This is so gorgeous that I had to go and get a napkin to catch the drool. Very, very pretty. Instead of missing my twists, I'll just come here and look at yours. Thank you! In you, I can get my twist fix!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top