"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DatFunkyFro News : ONE BLOG


As you all know, I was running another blog dedicated to my Natural Skin & Hair Care Line, AREWA Naturals. However, I have decided to merge the two blogs in one. This is because I find it MUCH easier to run ONE blog...Just one keeps me busy enough [kudos to all those that are holding down multiple blogs]. With multiple social network accounts, I find it best to concentrate on just one blog. So what's going to change? Not much. DatFunkyFro will still be performing ALL of it's functions but there will be more. I will be posting everything from updates, reviews, tips & much more on my products here now so you can easily stay informed & things can stay pretty much easy for me. This might change in the future, but for now, let's do it this way.

Thank you for all your support, prayers, love & for sticking around!

6 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top