"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What She Wore : All The Shades Of Cream




HEY! Time flies, no kidding. These last 2 months have been more than busy and I've just had my workload piled to the ceiling but God has been faithful. I pray you have also been well. Haven't really been doing much at all with my hair or taking many pictures but I'm back with an outfit post.
This was a church outfit but nonetheless a great outfit for any occasion. You really don't need to go way out to drive your point across. Simplicity really does go a long way.


If you haven't noticed, I am a lover of all shades creamy to brown and back. A simply creamy dress particularly compliments dark skin. I choose black tights to emphasize the color of the dress and draw better attention to it. The leopard shoes are a favorite! I never thought I'd be able to get away with wearing leopard shoes but immediately I tried them on, I was ready to prove myself wrong. This is the type of shoe you can wear to any out fit & color to any occasion. I have been able to pair these shoes with virtually anything. They are like black shoes but with much more pizzaz - they definitely scream louder. 



I wore a simple 3/4 top underneath the dress to avoid putting a jacket over it and thus hiding all the pretty details (such as the belt). This is a personal habit I have developed and I have noticed not many people practice it. It's not only stylish but also a great way to be able to show off the entirety of your dress during those cold months or on occasions you just don't feel like showing off your arms when wearing a sleeveless dress. It's all about getting creative with it.







dress & top h&m // shoes catwalk


Stay tuned & Stay blessed

14 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top