"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Child Is Born...

-source-


"For unto us a Child is born,Unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace"

Isaiah 9 : 6

It's coming late but this is my christmas greeting to you all. No crazy pictures to share on this end but definitely enjoyed my day.
I sincerely pray God's blessings will be showered on you & yours and may His perfect gift - which is Jesus Christ - not pass us by.

I've attached 2 amazing videos about our Savior, Christ. I pray they are a blessing to you as they were to me.






Stay blessed & stay safe
:)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you sis!! Pray you had a wonderful day.

      Delete
  2. I am glad you had a wonderful day
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis. A marvelous new year 2013 to you too!

      Delete
  3. Wow...Lovely videos. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for the movie to come out in easter 2013! Will be a good one!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top