"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, October 20, 2012

AREWA Naturals : Marshmallow & Malva Daily Moisturizer




Greetings. My weekend has kickstarted pretty well and I pray it's the same with you. This weekend, I am officially launching my newest product : the MARSHMALLOW & MALVA DAILY MOISTURIZER - a multi purpose detangler great for any texture.

Uses: daily conditioning // detangling // softening // revitalizing // strengthening

IngredientsWater, Marshmallow Root, Blue Malva, Sodium Lactate, Natural Acidifier, Horsetail infused Grape Seed Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract 

The Marshmallow & Malva Daily Moisturizer is my go to conditioner even on my worst hair days. Some mornings (especially the busy ones) just looking at or feeling my hair discourages me from attempting to style but once I moisturize with the Marshmallow & Malva Daily Moisturizer, styling gets a lot easier & more inviting.

A bit about the ingredients
- Marshmallow Root : a wonderful detangler & moisturizer packed with nutrients

- Blue Malva : a great moisturizer it also helps with breakage

If you're looking for a great moisturizer, look no further, try AREWA Naturals' Marshmallow & Malva Daily Moisturizer.


Get yours here!

[Post originally posted on AREWA Naturals' Blog -- Check it out & follow!]

2 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top