"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, July 26, 2012

What She Wore : Maxi Skirt



A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to take a little stroll by the lake. The outing had been branded "a walk by the lake & restaurant". Though things didn't really go as anticipated, I still got a stroll by the lake & ate some sushi.

For the outfit - I wanted something totally comfortable yet downright stylish. You know me, effortlessness is my motto so it was included in the look.
I choose a multi colored maxi skirt then everything else followed.
I really like maxi skirts just not only because they are really comfortable but because they are great for any occasion & the possibilities are near endless.






top skirt sandals scarf primark // bag thrifted

18 comments:

  1. Cute, pretty and fun look! I really like the skirt; very versatile (thinking of outfits in my head). LOL :)

    You look very nice! :) I like taking walks; very calming and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :) Thank you sis!
      Yes...walks are great! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colors in your skirt! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..I havent seen one of these from you in a while....you look really goood....love the head tie(turban)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been a while!
      Thank you sis! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this a beautifully put together !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...love your turban and skirt Sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice skirt!! It's a very versatile piece and I like the way you styled it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!! :)
      Maxi skirts are versatile indeed.

      Delete
  7. I love the whole look. Ans I used to love maxi skirt too. Ces temps si c'est les robes longues j'aime beaucoup, ta jupe m'y fait penser j'aime beaucoup le style, d'ailleurs c'est amusant car vendredi j'avais un style similaire (longue robe, en lieu et place de la chemise un foulard qui faisait office de blazer, scandale plate dans les tons bronzes et une sacoche en cuir similaire à la tienne). Bref tout ça pour dire que j'ahdère à ce style vestimentaire que tu porte la tête haute ^-^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci ma soeur! Wow! Super ton style!!!
      Merci encore!! :)

      Delete
  8. You look beautiful, i love the skirt and cute Turban!


    I am following via GFC please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!
      Thank you for passing by & following :)

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top