"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, July 2, 2012

What She Wore : Color Me Ankara







Blessed Sunday ladies & gents --

I have been slacking on outfit posts these past months so it was fitting to do one right about now.

Today's outfit is a simple one yet cries out loud. Simple yet elegant. A simple splash of color was enough to add some pizzaz to it.



Funny, I'd dreamt of having yellow heels but never really imagined it happening. Mama was the one that spotted it and when I tried it on, I was also hooked.


I love ankara [a type of fabric Africans use to sew unique & colorful designs for special occasions or not] And I never pass up a chance to mix it up with different styles. Since I don't live in Nigeria, I can only be content with the few I can get from back home.


This particular skirt is a wrap skirt & features a unique double tying feature I've never come across before.


top primark // skirt custom made in Nigeria // shoes primark 


How bold has your wardrobe been this summer?



12 comments:

  1. Cute look! I love the Ankara print and the top your paired with it! Yellow; how I love yellow! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit. It definitely suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL :) The shoes are daring and great!


    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look it's so sharp! U go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the whole look. Those shoes are hawt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fine geh...Love your skirt and those shoes...make I no too talk... Beautiful all the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top