"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New GOODIES!




Dearest sisters & brothers. I pray all is well with you all & yours. I have been away without really being away. Kind of like being behind the scenes. Being busy without being seen. Don't worry, the time you do not see me here, much is being done behind the curtains. Firstly, let me just say a big thank you for all your support towards the post I made about my business [AREWA Naturals]. I really appreciate all your support, prayers, love & concern. May God bless you all richly. You have all been a great help.
Secondly, concerning my hair. I don't have volumes to wright but let me just say that I had twists done last week when I went away but immediately undid them after getting back - an exercise that only reaffirmed my dislike for doing twists. I am really trying to get my schedule under tight control so I can find more time to share all the different things I've been doing with my hair & more so make actual videos that explicitly show what I am talking about.
Thirdly, all is well with me. I really cannot complain because there is no ground for it. God is simply faithful. He has brought me thus far...& will not leave me now.

I am writing to let you all know that my shop has been updated! There are loads of goodies to choose from, from Moisturizing Shampoo Bars, Nourishing Body Soaps to Yummy Lip Balms & Great Sealants
Packed with naturally, nourishing, soothing & healing ingredients, these products are wonderful for anyone seeking healthy hair & skin!
Check out the shop & don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Blessings

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh CONGRATULAAAAATIONS Funbi love! Since doing my second big chop I can really feel my curls doing much better but i havent found a solid regime yet, I will definately give a couple of your products a try when i get into some money! And i promise to do a review for you when I do :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sade dear!! I would really like it if you could try them :)
      Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. CONGRATS Sis! This is great! THE SHOP LOOKS WONDERFUL! Might I add that I love your cocoa butter and Vanilla lip balm??? EXCELLENT. THUMBS UP! I am excited for the many more products to come and God's blessings that follow!


    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! Glad you like the lip balm. AMEN to that prayer!
      Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats sis..just when I said no more commercial products for me, you came up with this. I am very happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thank you sis.
      Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you sis!
      Thank you for all your support. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top