"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hair Update : The Doughnut Bun


This post is long overdue & yes, a hair update is even more overdue. Two weeks ago, buns were my go-to style. For those that didn't know, buns are a staple & I wear them to any occasion. Not only are buns a stylish & quick way to get an effortlessly gorgeous look but they are great for protecting our ends, especially in winter when we need that protection the most.



I do prefer the doughnut bun to the semi - ponytails because I don't have to use an elastic band & it gives a neater look.




Do you wear buns?

10 comments:

  1. I love buns! They are classy and elegant. I've worn them a few times in the past, but it comes with too much tension. My hair/head is very sensitive, so hair-styles like that are a pain!

    I like the bun on you; very pretty! I also like the head-band! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!!
      I also hate putting tension on my hair because like you, it also ends up hurting me. However, I use an old stocking and with this I can get very light tension & zero pain in fact the stocking is very light on my head. I hate using bands no matter how stretched out I make them.
      Hope that helps sis.

      Delete
  2. The buns look good on you. I can't wear a bun yet, still growing my hair out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I like that headband too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Seriously! You look so innocent and so cute.


    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! Lol, I don't know about the "innocent part".

      Delete
  5. Je bis ce qui est dit plus haut tu es vraiment belle !! Tu tiens la tête (en gros tu portes bien les chignons).

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top