"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, May 21, 2012

City Girl : Running Errands



I grew up in vibrant though small cities but I have always been a city girl at heart.

The City Girl posts are an everyday & unadulterated view of my encounters, finds & journey as a city girl.


These pictures are from last week. 
I was running errands...Try and spot all the items in the bag.
And oh look, my favorite brown oxfords need a replacement real soon.


This is not my bike but I did have one & after it got stolen I have been striving to get another one ever since. Getting around time with a bike is not only a great work out but it's also a time saver.
Talk about a bargain!

❧❧

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to more posts like this.
    From One City Girl to another. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it sis!!
      YAY to city girls ;)

      Delete
  2. ↑↑
    Me too !! J'aime tes photos et les pensées du moment qui les accompagnent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to more of these ;) Go city girl!


    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top