"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yoruba Word Of The Week : Ebo


Ebo is the Yoruba word for sacrifice.


Today is good Friday.

Good Friday represents the day on which Jesus was nailed to the cross, for you & for me as the ultimate ebo.

I don't know what your thoughts, doubts or beliefs about this ebo are, but I do know one thing :

"God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5 : 8.

The noun is : Ebo and a simple sentence : "Jesu ni ebo ti o gba agbaye la" (Jesus is the sacrifice that saved the world ).

May God reveal to us the depth of the sacrifice made on the cross of calvary & may His awesome power that raised Jesus forever worked in and through us until we meet with Him. 
Amen!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top