"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yellow Lake



Some people speak of living by the beach others by a river.
I claim non of that but only that I live by a yellow lake.
A kind of wonderland I guess -- Where did Alice go?
A quick glance at it & I've already gone for a swim. Getting out takes an effort...but I manage to tear my gaze away.

Flowers are blooming, trees arrayed...
Yes, I live by a yellow lake


Sunday afternoon at my end. 
It's a beautiful day. 
Pray all is well with you all!

❧❧

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. It looks so peaceful and relaxing! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!!
      Yes indeed it does :)

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful!!! Your blog is amazing girl. Keep up the awesome work!!! Thanks for following me, and yes i will follow you as well!!

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com
    take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top