"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Skin Care : Rhassoul & Honey Facial Mask

If you've been reading long enough, you'll know how much I am fond of rhassoul clay. Whatever the vibes you've been getting on the matter, the truth is, I am really fond of it. My hair loves it and now, so does my skin. In the past, I'd tried rhassoul clay on my skin but the results had left me indifferent however, just recently, I made up my mind to have my skin (at least my face) benefit from this natural goodness. So I decided to try something new.
A rhassoul & honey facial mask :

Rhassoul clay ❘ 1 tsp
Honey ❘ 1tsp
Water ❘ about 1 tsp

Mix until you get a semi thick paste. Rinse your face with warm water first to open the pores. Gently apply on the skin. Wait at least 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water then cold water. Tone and moisturize as usual.
 I am very pleased with the results. My skin feels clean, moisturized & soft. It also leaves my skin glowing & totally detoxified. 

Rhassoul clay is a natural & powerful absorbent with amazing cleansing & detoxifying properties perfect for all skin types. It is also known to have a high content of silica, calcium, magnesium & potassium. These attributes truly make rhassoul clay a must for any skin care regimen. You can use this mask as often as you wish and it even works great as a make up remover. Rhassoul clay does not strip the skin of it's natural oils but rather reduces dryness, improves elasticity, texture and much more. 

❖❖

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sis!! I accidentally deleted your message! Sorry. Thank you for passing by!

      Delete
  2. I've never tried to mix it with honey for my face but I'll surely give it a try. Usually rhassoul can be a little drying for my face (btw it does wonder for my hair) but I'll see how it goes when I add honey.
    And thank you it's informative, I didn't know about the several things it contains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure sis!! Let us know how it goes. It's true, these clays can be a bit drying..Honey should fix that!
      And YES my hair loves it too!! :) Wonderful, indeed.

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top