"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hair Update : Flat Twists Pin Up Style





In a desire to manipulate my hair as little as possible this week, I decided to put in some flat twists. It's been a while since I've flat twisted my hair & though it's not really something I've missed so much, I'd like to wear them more often.





The style is quite simple and took more than 2 hours or so. I used a moisturizing shea butter mix and that was it.





The main reason I am trying to give my hair a rest is because I have recently been experiencing mild to serious breakage but this is a story for another post.



How've you been wearing your hair lately?

♥♥

10 comments:

  1. i like it . I do it all nights before sleeping



    http://ninixnappy.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking gorgeous...might have to try that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the back, so cute! I have been wearing my hair in either a wash n go, puff, or fro hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    i just found your blog and its totally awesome
    im a new natural and all the tips you have here are so helpful
    i am now following
    please check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for passing by & following!
      So glad you like the blog.
      Will surely check out your blog :) Thank you for letting me know ;)

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top