"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Unanticipated Hiatus


MUCH blessings and love ladies & gents!!
Now before the questions start clouding your mind or you start throwing me tomatoes and such, please let me, in all humility, tell the tale. 
Looking back now at the day I wrote my last post, I can tell you for a fact that the pause that came after it  was everything but planned. For me to describe the nature of it, I would have to touch a bit on what has been going on in my entourage.
Firstly, I have been working all hours lately & when I get home, apart from rest, their are other things on top of my list that need doing which, by the time I find some little time on my hands, leave me in no state for writing anything whatsoever.
Secondly, I've had so many things happening at the same time, and this is work excluded. From deadlines pertaining to my studies, family obligations & most importantly Kingdom matters. I've just had to prioritize the best I could and ask God to manage my time for me.
Thirdly, not much has been going on with my hair. I've just taken down my nearly 2 weeks old twists that I put in because of my lack of time to do anything with my hair. However, before this, I'd been doing near nothing with my hair & I haven't been as creative as I'd like to. I've had some post ideas concerning hair but just didn't seem to have enough material to nail them.

So, dearest beloved followers, those are my reasons not exactly excuses but I trust you understand totally. I have been thinking about you all though and would like to say thank you to all those that have been praying for me, asking after me & thinking about me.

God bless you all richly.

With all that being said, I am very delighted to say posting will now resume from now on and their frequency from here on end will be according to God's will.

Thank you all once again!

♥♥

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture of you and your hair!
    No worries, we are not mad at you at all, we are glad you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!! That's so good to hear ;) Pray you are doing great too!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you back, trust me most of us COMPLETELY understand we're just happy that you came and checked in to let us know that you were doing well. We miss you sis, but take care of your business first. Your hair is looking fab might I say ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!! It's good to be back :) MISS you all too sis!!

      Delete
  3. So glad that you're back. I hope all is well. Nice picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!! Glad to be back too sis :) All is well by the grace of God!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! I can understand... priorities first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries! Just glad to have you back. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IGlad to be back too sis! God bless you too!

      Delete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top