"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hair Update : Pin Up Galore



Blessed Monday to everyone! I pray you are all having a wonderful day. It's been a while since I've updated  you on what I've been doing with my hair but the truth of the whole matter is that I haven't been doing much. During the two weeks that have just passed, I did near nothing with my hair. I tried some mini twists that just dried out my hair and then my moisture levels were practically impossible to raise up after that so I had one week plus of major dry hair because I decided to try not washing my hair for two weeks - a fail.


But now I'm back...or rather my hair's back. I am still getting to know my hair daily and observation has been key through out my journey so far. I have come to know what my hair likes, doesn't and what I should just stay away from. 


These days, pin ups have been one of my hair's favorites. Easy, protective and suitable for any outfit, look or occasion. I am personally loving them. The pictures are from yesterday - my look for church.


This look was created in less than five minutes and with just a few bobby pins.


What styles have you been wearing lately?

♥♥

12 comments:

  1. You look great and this lovely smile picture 3^^! Nothing new since I washed the twist I wear them down or in up dos too when I go out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis!! :) Yes, low manipulation styles all the way!

      Delete
  2. Cute style! I love the glasses...funky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful...i like the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been playing with my new hair bands and loving them. I'll be posting in the next couple of days about them. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top