"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yoruba Word Of The Week : Ojo Iwaju

source

Ojo iwaju is the Yoruba word for the future.

Ojo iwaju might seem like a far away place in a different time zone right now but the time to invest in is now.

Time waits for no one. Make the most of today so your ojo iwaju can be as pleasant and accommodating as possible.

Whatever your dreams are and whatever you are presently building, work at them to the best of your will so your ojo iwaju will be free of any regret whatsoever.

The noun is : Ojo iwaju and a simple sentence : "Ojo iwaju wa dara" (our future is bright).

May God help us build and attain our future according to His will.

Amen!!

2 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top