"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tag - I'm it!




I recently had the honor to be tagged by the lovely Aurélie over at La Petite Sirène à Londres. I was excited to be tagged and knew from the onset it was going to be fun.

To begin with, here are the rules of the tag :

a. You must post the rules.
b. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
c. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.

d. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
e. Let them know you've tagged them.

b. Eleven fun facts about me

1. I still enjoy watching cartoons [the old good ones are the best]

2. I enjoy playing on my old Nintendo game systems [I mean the OLD ones - 1991 + Nintendo '64]

3. Jazz is one of my favorite music genres

4. I really enjoy choreographing

5. Doing dishes helps me clear my mind :)

6. I embrace orderliness

7. I love people and believe the best in everyone

8. I am occasionally reclusive - There are times I just have to be in my head, reflect and enjoy my company

9. I really like brownies - Next to them are any sort of chocolate cake or muffin ;)

10. I actually draw some pleasure from studying

11. I find sewing soothing and a real thrill

c. Answers to questions set by tagger

What CD is currently in your CD Player?
I don't listen to CDs in particular but the song I'm listening to right now is - "Just stop" by Ramiyah

When was the last time you cried and why?
The last time I cried...I believe it was December last year and it was due to being let down.

What is your favorite book?
The Bible, hands down.

Where is your favorite place to shop online?
I actually have a list depending on what I want to buy but my all time favorite place due to good service, reasonable shipping prices and rapid reception of the products is Skin Nutrition 

What is your astrological sign?
I don't care to know. Want to know about my future? Read the Bible.

What is your dream job?
ER physician

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I have two locations :)
 Lagos, Nigeria
NYC, USA

Name five of your favorite make up products (brand, color, etc)
M.A.C//Mineralize SPF Foundation//NC50
M.A.C//STUDIO FIX Powder//NW43
NYX//Black Label Lipstick//Orchid
NYX//Slide on Eye liner//Black
L.A Girl//Lipstick//Last Night

What is your favorite running shoe?
Don't have a favorite - Still need to step up my game in that department

What is your current workout regimen?
Working on it...

What is your favorite reality tv show?
Don't have one

c.My list of questions to those I tag

Casual or elegant?
Who has inspired you the most in your life?
What are five items you cannot leave your home without?
What career are you aspiring to undertake & why OR what is your present job?
What is your favorite phrase?
What is your favorite city?
What do you enjoy doing most when you are alone?
What song can you not possibly get out of your head right now?
What book are you reading & what is your best all time read?
PC or Mac?
What movie have you seen recently? 


c.I tagged...


Many thanks to Aurélie for this funtastic tag!


9 comments:

  1. i like this blog..it was cute..how can i do one like this?? @FirstLadyCancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous : Hey sis! Thank you for passing by :) Blogger is great for blogging. You can easily make posts like this. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tag sis and stopping by! Peace and Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me and checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Emme : It's a pleasure sis.

    @ Natmane : It's a pleasure sis.

    @ JenJen : Enjoyed it. It was my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was fun to read. I was tagged by you and two other sisters. I am working on those tags and will be posting soon. Loving your high puff and eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re: #10, I know! right? People think that is so strange...

    So you would like to live in two really busy cities. That tells a lot about you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Coilybella : Thank you sis!! Can't wait to read your tag ;)

    @ Natural Nigerian : Hey sis, thank you for passing by. lol yes!! I guess it does...;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top