"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hair Update : Always A Good Day For An Updo



Last minute preparations - though this was the case in my getting ready - didn't lead to my hairdo today. Being determined to manipulate my strands as little as possible and not willing to embark on an adventurous recherche of new styles I could wear, I decided to work with something familiar and - of course - effortless.


If you've been reading long enough, you would have noted my love for an easy pinned - updo like this. I especially love the way the front strands carelessly fall over in one beautiful mess. This is another attribute of my hair I have stopped trying to fight or correct : it's unwillingness to be tamed.



It's a totally easy style that only takes up a few minutes of your time. All you need are a few bobby  pins and you're good to go.





 Of course, during the course of the day, my hair started doing it's own things, shrunk and just looked plan unapologetic by the end of the day. The style was still there though and I still loved it.



♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Yes an updo is always appropriate!
    How are you doing Hun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your phrase "beautiful mess" that's how I feel about my hair most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration Sis!! Harmattan season is going and the dry season is setting in...no more hair definition but super frizzy hair. So yes, I'll be rocking my "beautiful messy" hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Funmilola : Yes indeed! I'm good sis and you?

    @ JenJen : Likewise sis

    @ chic therapy : Thanks sis

    @ Natmane : It's a pleasure sis. Rock it sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Coilybella : Thank you sis!!

    @ JazzWife : Thank you sis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top