"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair Update : Side Curls



Today was a "get ready quick and go" day therefore I didn't want to do much with my hair.
I took down my one day old twists and and decided on wearing an updo. I let some curls fall to the side after fluffing and put in my double hair comb with stretchy beads to hold the hair at the back. 

I am loving the definition so much and want to still play around with the curls, so much so that I have decided to post pone wash day. 


Catching my drift?





Wasn't supposed to be a picture :)

Protective, quick and a stylish style! Great for those lazy hair days.

What have you been doing with your hair since the New Year?

♥♥

10 comments:

  1. @ Precious : Thank you sis!! :)

    @ LaNeshe : Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like this!!! And you look so cute in the pictures!! U are inspiring!!! Wish I could do this with my hair :(

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Matilda : Thank you sis!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I love the accessory used to hold the hair in the back! :)

    foreversweetlybroken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Coilybella : Thank you sis! :)

    @ *Sweetly Broken* : Thank you sis!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top