"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair Update : Rocking Bangs



It's day two for my twist outs and the curls are still pretty much banging.

In an attempt to try something new, I decided to wear the curls in a bang + updo. 

Took about two minutes and 2 bobby pins to achieve and I was ready to go.

All I did between yesterday and today was keep the back in the updo from yesterday and tuck the front curls away neatly. Put on my satin bonnet + scarf and got some sleep. This morning, I just had to take out the pins, redo the updo and reposition the front curls and I was good to step out.
















I'm loving the bang looks and I am definitely still loving this twist out!

Do you wear your natural hair in bangs?

♥♥

8 comments:

  1. The twist out looks great on you. I recently did a twist out and I didn't like how it looked on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ JenJen : Thank you sis!! I didn't like twist outs until just months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like! You packed it up really well

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the bang with the glasses. I have wore my natural hair in bangs and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Muse Origins : Thank you!! :D

    @ Funmilola : Thank you sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Funbi you look beautiful, I am going to file this post under styles that I wanna try when my hair gets longer. I was wondering if you would like to be my first interview for 2012?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Aurélie : Thank you so much sis!! Can't wait to see you try it. Of course, it would be my absolute pleasure to be your first interview for 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I just sent you an email, excited :-D

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top