"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What She Wore : Colors And Patterns


Blessings and love beauties!!

The other night, I went out to dinner with my beloved youth group and what an amazing night it was, thank God.

I wanted to play in between casual and formal without emphasizing either of the extremes. I ended up with one of my favorite warm pullovers, snug tights, stylish skirt and all purpose boots with heals. 
I found a pretty comfortable spot in between and loved playing with, matching and mismatching the colors and patterns.

TIP : for a chic yet laid - back look, try working with comfortable apparels, indiscreet colors and don't be shy with patterns. You can always pull off a laid - back look and still get tagged as sophisticated or very stylish. Avoid pairing casual items with other casual items, instead pair items that work together to give off an elegant look.






pullover + tights + shoes : primark // skirt  : thrifted  


What is your "comfort zone" dressing style?

♥♥

7 comments:

  1. This is really cute....I love those patterns together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I just simply love the look! *Number one fan* Lol! And thanks so much for the tip! Certainly took note and will apply it!!! Thanks hun!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ NicGLove : Thanks sis!! :)

    @ Precious : Thanks dear!

    @ Kim : Thank you sis :)

    @ FunTó : Lol. THANKS hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! This outfit speaks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top