"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hair Update : Quick Stylish Head Wrap



Blessings and love beauties!!

The other day, after putting off the desire to do anything with my hair since wash day was going to be the day after, I decided to throw in a scarf and wear this quick and stylish head wrap.

You can pretty much rock this look with any style and it is especially great for those bad hair days or recurrent lazy days, if you know what I mean.










What are you doing to your hair these days?

♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Box braids and flat twists in the front. and unusually during this dry cold season, my hair is growing big. I am so happy. I love this wrap! Keep inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Emme : That sounds great sis! Proper care and length retention go hand in hand! Keep it up! Thanks sis! Glory be to God :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afro puff with and without bangs. Depends on if I hit the snooze on my alarm in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute & easy! For someone with big hair, the super long wrap (see link) will give you complete coverage without having to braid or twist. Just let your hair, extensions or dreds hang full inside the wrap & use your own hair as "stuffing" as you wrap up a gorgeous style. Happy holidays!
    Super Long Wrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Laurie : Thank you and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top