"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hair Update : Length Check December 2011


Blessings and love ladies!!

It is time for the last length check of the year!








Now let's compare these pictures with the ones from my last length check in September : 


To conclude, the length check reveals that there has been overall length retention during the past three months. It is also good to know that I just had a search and destroy + trimming session before taking these pictures. Additionally, my hair is also getting thicker.

At this stage, I am nearly at BSL (bra strap length), getting me closer to my length goal for January 2012. 

Happy growing, by the grace of God!

How are is your growth/length retention going? 
Are you facing any issues?

♥♥

9 comments:

  1. your hair has really grown!

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many years of growth is this? In order words how long have you been natural? You hair is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Crystal : Thank you sis! :)

    @ SheDel : Thank you sis! :D I fully went natural on March 2010 (Big chop). Check out my hair story here http://datfunkyfro.blogspot.com/p/datfunkyfro-hairs-story.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So awesome, your box braids must of helped protected your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A LOT of new growth...beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ JenJen : Thank you sis!!

    @ NikkiSho : Thank you sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is flourishing and Happy Holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tes cheveux ont bien poussé!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Vetsnatural :Thank you sis!! Same to you too!!

    @ Bine : Merci ma soeur!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top