"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, December 16, 2011

Hair Update : Bunning It


Blessings and love beauties!!

I have been wearing my hair in lazy style of recent and I have been experimenting more with other styles. Lately, I've been working more with putting my hair in a bun. Personally, I have always admired buns of all kinds and hair textures so having my hair reach that "comfortable bun" length has just given me the opportunity to finally try and work with it. It is still a work in progress but I am pretty happy with this bun I rocked on Tuesday.








BY THE WAY, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY!!! GO HERE TO ENTER.

What are some of your favorite "lazy" styles? 
Which styles can you not wait to wear when you gain more length?

♥♥

6 comments:

  1. When I'm lazy I usually do a wash n go and I can't wait to wear some awesome bantu knots. You know the type that doesn't need any pins to hold them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until my hair gets that length so I can put my hair in a bun. #naturalhairrocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ JenJen : YAY to bantu knots!!

    @ Precious : Thank you sis :)

    @ NicGLove : :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top