"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blog News : Some Modifications...



Blessings beauties and gents!

I have taken some much needed time to catalogue all the posts on DatfunkyFro. I decided to do this after realizing there were so many posts available but that might be quite challenging to get to. 
The cataloguing is to help you find what you are looking for faster and in a more efficacious manner.

The tabs for the catalogues are located just above [Below the name of the blog] :




If you have any concerns, questions or requests about these new catalogues, please let me know.

♥♥


4 comments:

  1. wow...thats actually clever....hmm...i'm getting ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked it out! Must've been a lot of work!!! THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!!! God Bless! Hugs and Kisses!


    Tell the World

    P.S: I love this so much I feel like you did it just for me :) Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Matilda : lol ;)

    @ FunTó : Glad it is sis! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top